Spelt, Date & Butterscotch Skinnybiks
Pack of 9. Fructose friendly and tastes deliciously like an Anzac Muffin.
Finally a gourmet cookie that is reduced in most things except taste, fibre, protein and good fats. I love to eat them as a quick on the go breakfast or as a quick snack after the gym.
Developed by Professor Antigone Kouris for her own nutrition clients wanting a healthy and nutritious biscuit, the range of 3 flavours are just delicious!
Compared to normal sweet biscuits Skinnybiks are low in:
- Sugar & refined Carbs by 40%-50%
- Fat by 30%-40%, Saturated fat by 80% with 0% trans fats
- Salt by 50-80%
- have 4 times more fibre
- have 2 times more protein
- only 56 calories each
- No artificial colours & preservatives
- No sugar alcohol (laxative) sweeteners (xylitol, erythritol), aspartame
No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives. Contains egg, gluten and nuts.
Carbohydrate 5.4gm/Sugars 2.1gm/Calories 56Contains: Spelt wholemeal flour (16%), rice bran, oat bran (15%), whole egg, dates (8%), humectant (vegetable glycerin), almonds, brown sugar, canola oil (5%), sodium bicarbonate, flavour, sweetener (sucralose).