We have strict nutritional criteria
for every one of our delicious home delivered meals.
For those managing diabetes all our meals are clearly labelled with our colour coded carbohydrate and sugar contents so you can get back to enjoying your favourite foods, worry free. We know that managing diabetes doesn't mean you have a strict diet - but we also know (as diabetics ourselves) that we have to manage our blood sugars carefully - really annoying! That's why we've colour coded the carbs and sugars for you - we hope to make life that little bit simpler.
Health care professionals will help you with the daily amount of carbohydrate and sugar suitable for you.
We ensure that each of our meals meets the specific nutritional criteria below:
- provide less than 420 calories per serve
- contain minimal or no added sugar
- range between 4g to 40g carbohydrate per serve
- provide between 2g - 10gm of dietary fibre per serve
- range between 2g - 25g fat per serve
- range between 2g - 12g saturated fat per serve
- provides at least 2 serves of vegetables/legumes
- offers vegetarian options
- many of our meals are gluten free
Health Professionals subscribe here to our newsletter.