Treat yourself with lunch and dinner for 7 days a week.
If you prefer making your own breakfast, then this is the plan for you. You'll get lunch, a snack, and dinner for 7 days. Lunch is a delicious healthy soup for 6 days (different flavour each day) and a Vanilla Meal Replacement for the 7th day, along with 2 snacks a day. Dinner is a large 350gm meal serving which you simply reheat- nothing more to add.
Less than 400 calories in every meal.
- Slow Cooked Bean & Veggie Tagine (in a thick herbed sauce)
- Classic Chilli Con Carne (beefy and divine)
- Pumpkin Ravioli
- Luscious Chicken & Leek Casserole (in smokey bacon and cream sauce)
- Pumpkin, Fetta and Spinach Risotto
- Moroccan Chicken (with 5 veggies)
- Succulent Beef & Veggie Hot Pot (in a rich tomato-based sauce)
- 14 Skinnybiks
- Vietnamese Pho Soup (2 serves)
- Chicken and Corn Soup (2 serves)
- Pumpkin and Coconut Soup (2 serves)
1 Meal Replacement
Note: Each serving of soup provides 2 small serves. Just add 3 more soups of your choice for a larger lunch. You can choose some more soups here.
Our meals have uniquely colour coded carbohydrate and sugar contents to help make meal time choice simpler. Please be sure to check with your qualified health professional before embarking on any new diet.
I found them to be delicious and filling although some of the meals were a bit too spicy for me like Mediterranean chicken and Chili con carne.
I love the snacks and biscuits
Lorna,s sugar levels are coming down Wa s 17 now around 8 or below
Tasty food. Was great sampling of 7 day lunch and dinner, i would customise my meals in future. My sugar has been low. The only minor bother was that it is all prepackaged food hence higher on sodium levels.
Love it. All the decisions are made and I know I'm having a balanced diet. Thanks.
So easy no hassles