We are NDIS approved
We are very pleased to have recently been given the green light as an approved NDIS provider.
This means that if you are on an NDIS plan you only pay for the cost of the ingredients in our meals. The NDIS will subsidise the balance (including getting your order to you).
If you are on a self managed plan you simply place your order and then present the invoice we will send you, to the NDIS and they'll reimburse you directly.
If you are on a managed plan then you (or your carer) simply orders from our NDIS menu (same delicious meals, just NDIS plan pricing) and you will only pay a fraction of the cost and the NDIS will reimburse us directly for the balance.
The NDIS is a great initiative and will:
- help you, and your families and carers, by responding to your concerns or complaints
- require providers to uphold your right to be free from harm
- promote safety and quality services
- oversee a new NDIS Code of Conduct and Practice Standards for providers and workers
- require registered NDIS providers manage incidents involving participants
- require registered NDIS providers to report incidents, including abuse and neglect, to the NDIS Commission
- provide national oversight of, and leadership in relation to, behaviour support
- identify areas for improvement across the NDIS market, and provide information and advice to improve future services.
Many different services and products are available to NDIS participants. Check out their website to see if you are eligible to participate.
If you would like to find out more about receiving meals from us as a NDIS participant we'd love to help. Call us on 1300 79 89 08 and one our friendly team will answer your questions.