Mango, berry and passionfruit frozen yoghurt
These little treats make a deliciously healthy dessert - enjoy!
Australian Women’s Weekly Cooking for Diabetes
Recipe of the month - December 2021
Preparation + cook time 35 minutes (+ freezing)
- 1 small mango (300g)
- 250g strawberries
- 2 cups (560g) low-fat vanilla-flavoured yogurt
- ¼ cup (60ml) passionfruit pulp
- Blend or process half the mango and half the berries, separately, until smooth; finely chop remaining mango and berries.
- Combine mango puree, chopped mango and ½ cup (70g) of the yogurt in medium bowl; divide mango mixture among eight 1-cup (250ml) disposable cups. Cover, freeze about 1 hour or until surface is firm.
- Combine strawberry puree, chopped strawberries and ½ cup (70g) of the yogurt in same cleaned bowl; divide strawberry mixture among the cups. Cover, freeze 1 hour or until surface is firm.
- Combine passionfruit pulp and remaining yogurt in same cleaned bowl; divide passionfruit mixture among the cups. Cover, freeze for 1 hour. Press paddle pop stick firmly into mixture in each cup. Cover, freeze 3 hours or overnight.
- Remove from cups and serve immediately.
|Nutrition information, per serve|